Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My lifestyle

What I love most about AdvoCare is that it isn't a diet. It's my lifestyle. I know you hear that word thrown around a lot but it's really true for me.

AdvoCare is a nutrition company.... that means vitamins. Everyone should be taking the very best vitamins you can get, right? No matter what age you are! AdvoCare is all about giving your body the vitamins and minerals that are lacking from our food, so your body does what it's supposed to do. There isn't a reason for me to ever stop taking my vitamins.

Everyone keeps telling me, "You look great, don't gain the weight back!" I won't. And you know why? I don't feel like "cheating" on my "diet". I eat what sounds good to me, and that isn't burgers and fries and mountain dew! My body gets what it needs so I don't want to eat garbage. I feel great, I have a ton of energy, and I love to run!

I was just on vacation for over a month. I was home in Seattle for almost 3 weeks, and then my good friend from England came to visit me here on the east coast and we did a road trip for almost another 3 weeks. I only gained 5 lbs in 5 WEEKS! I came home and started the 10 day herbal cleanse again and got back to the gym. I've lost 3 of the 5 lbs already and I'm only just starting day 4. I love it! Before AdvoCare, I went on a 5 DAY cruise and gained 5 lbs. I kept it on... and then some. Never again! Join me!

Please visit my new team website at www.AdvoCareNewEnergy.com to learn more about me and AdvoCare!

No comments:

Post a Comment