Monday, May 24, 2010

Energy to run!

Last week, I was at a friend's house. Her son and my son Tyler were riding bikes together down her street. The kids were supposed to race to the fire hydrant that was a little way down the road and stop. Tyler apparently didn't hear this bit of crucial instruction and kept going. He didn't hear me when I yelled stop. So I ran after him. I ran down the street, caught up to him, had him stop and turn back towards the house. My friend commented that it's a good thing I've been running lately because I ran super fast and wasn't even out of breath. She's right, I didn't even think about that! Before AdvoCare, I think I would have been huffing and puffing and sitting on the pavement after a little run uphill like that.

I run a lot with Tyler lately. He drives his power wheels jeep to the playground on high-speed and I have to jog to keep up with him. And when we're at the playground, I don't usually sit on a bench anymore. I chase him around and play with him. It's incredible to feel this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment