Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My daily diet

This is what I eat on a daily basis to lose weight. (I included my AdvoCare supplements as well!) It's a variation of what used to be recommended by LA Weightloss (They went out of business) and AdvoCare's Lean in 13 program. As a general rule, I don't eat white starches or red meat. Also, I allow myself a free meal every week. Usually Wednesdays at lunch is the meal I eat pretty much whatever I want. So, if I'm craving something bad, say, on Saturday... I need to wait until Wednesday to eat it. (And by then I usually don't want it anymore anyway, I'm on to craving something else!)

Breakfas
t:
AdvoCare Meal Replacement Shake (chocolate)
MNS Max 3 vitamins
Catalyst
Thermoplus
24 oz of water with lemon, (or a 16 oz Spark, and a 16oz rehydrate)

Mid morning:
Fruit (apple or a banana usually)
Dairy: Yogurt or cheese

Lunch:
MNS Max 3 vitamins
Protein
Veggies
Carbs
24 oz of water with lemon

Lunch examples: Salmon, brown rice, and broccoli
Chicken greek salad with half a whole wheat pita
Spinach salad and homemade whole wheat turkey-pepperoni pizza
Deli sandwich on whole grain bread and carrots

Mid-afternoon:
Fruit
100 calorie pack of mixed nuts
Catalyst
(Spark if I have class at night)

Dinner:
Protein
Veggies
(No carbs for dinner!)
24 oz water with lemon

Dinner examples: Taco Salad with ground turkey
Roasted chicken and zucchini
Salmon and mixed veggies
Chicken or salmon caesar salad





No comments:

Post a Comment