Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Bleh.

I still can't breathe out my nose.  My triathlon is in 3 days.  I haven't been on a run or a swim in a week, and I haven't been on my bike in over a month.  ...And I don't feel like doing any of that today.  Bleh.  A friend is going to let me borrow her wetsuit though so that's a little stress alleviated.  Hopefully it fits, I'll try it out tomorrow.

I started AdvoCare's 10 day herbal cleanse today.  It's been 90 days since my last one, and I really need it after my cruise.  I'm hoping I'll feel tip-top by Saturday.  Crossing my fingers.

I plan to at least go for a walk today.  Seahurst park near my house is FINALLY open after a year of renovations.  (Gee, just in time for summer!)  So maybe we'll go check it out after dinner tonight…. maybe I'll even bring my bike.