Thursday, November 12, 2015

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

I'm so frustrated.  As soon as I think I have the calf situation sorted out ok, my plantar fasciitis is back.  It's like I've come full circle and I'm back to zero.  I had acupuncture on Tuesday and a massage today.  I've been icing, foam rolling, wearing my plantar sleeve 24/7.  I get on the treadmill at the gym today and my foot kills me and my calf starts acting up again.  I made it .79 of a mile and hit stop.  I have a 5K on Saturday and a Half marathon on Sunday.  Both in Vegas.  What do I do?  My marathon is in 4 weeks and I'm screwed!  

Also it's not just the goals that I have and the money I have spent on these races.  I am losing my sanity not being able to run.  It's like when I broke my face and was forced to walk.  I can't handle it.  I need to run or I lose my mind and my anxiety gets worse.  

What do I do?  Seriously asking.  Who all out there reads this little blog of mine and has advice for me?  Help!