Monday, December 22, 2014

21 week Half Marathon Training

Today I'm supposed to start a 21 week half marathon training plan with my BFF.  21 freaking weeks until our Disney half marathon.  Aaaahhh!  I'm feeling completely unmotivated to start training today.  It's 3 days before Christmas and I just want to get through the holidays.  It's been really hard this month since it's the first year celebrating the holidays without my stepmom.  We all really miss her.  Bah humbug this year! 

Also, since I'm now able to chew, after not being able to for weeks and weeks... I'm eating everything in sight.  I've gained at least 3 lbs back.  I can't stop with the evil Christmas cookies.  I need to order an AdvoCare cleanse and get back on track.  I'm feeling very blah.

It's only 30 minutes...
I downloaded hours of new music...
It's only 30 minutes....
It's really not a big deal...
It's only 30 minutes...
Think of how great I'll feel after my run...