Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Week 2 Day 1... cheating on the trainer.

I was supposed to run for 30 minutes yesterday but my husband wanted to get on his bike trainer last night after the kids went to bed, and I thought it would be more fun to get on my trainer in the basement with him and chat instead of going upstairs to run on my treadmill alone.  So, that's what I did.  It's probably cheating, but at least it's exercise.  I knew that the first 2 weeks of this half marathon schedule was going to be sorta hit and miss since it's the holidays, the kids are out of school, etc.  I'll get into a better routine starting this weekend.

So here's a photo of me, in my jeans, on my bike in the basement.  (Excuse the ugly basement floor.)  This is how I'm being as lazy as possible, but still exercising.  The only thing that would make it worse is if I was eating chocolate or something while peddling.  (Which I was not... but I did have a burger at Red Robin right before.)  I really should look into finding a cheap treadmill so I have one upstairs AND downstairs.  Wow... I have a problem, don't I?  :)  Onward to 2015!