Friday, February 6, 2015

Week 7 Day 2 ~Sick and tired

I have had a lingering cold for what feels like forever.  I think my body hates me.   I'm just go go go... work, kids, gym, run, cycle, clean, cook, sleep a little.... I'm exhausted.  I skipped the gym yesterday with VK Sista and I did an easy jog on my treadmill yesterday morning.  12:40ish something pace I think.  It was downpouring outside.  I'm pretty hard core, but not that hard core.  This pic does not really show how much rain was truely coming down, but it's there, I promise!



Right now I'm blogging from yoga class, waiting for it to start.  I really didn't want to come, but I'm here.  Hopefully it will be worth it.

Update:  it was worth it.  I've said this before, but I really like this teacher.  She's teaches just the right combination of stretching, strength, balance, and relaxation.  I feel a lot better.  Off I go to pick up my friend to babysit my daughter for me while I go help with my son's after school drama club.  Gotta use my Masters degree somehow I guess.  Here I go go go...